- About Us
- What's New!
- Market Creation
- S&I 100
- Funder Working Groups
- Knowledge Center
- Our Initiatives
Issue-based Working Groups
Issue-Based Funder Working Groups are focal points for building scaling marketplaces in specific fields, including:
- Poverty Alleviation, and
- Impact Investing.
These groups act as funder collaboratives and the nucleus of funder marketplaces, and:
- Identify and co-fund initiatives to move to the next level of scale in their field
- Share investments with a broader network of funders
- Identify strategies to move their field to higher levels of impact
- Create funding opportunities for high-impact initiatives through wealth aggregators e.g. private banks, donor advised funds, and multi-family offices.
- Disseminate knowledge on scaling in their field
Open only to funders, Funder Working Groups collaborate broadly with others to identify and select scaling investments. See also issue-based markets.