- About Us
- What's New!
- Market Creation
- S&I 100
- Funder Working Groups
- Knowledge Center
- Our Initiatives
The Social Impact Exchange’s purpose is to establish a capital marketplace that consistently enables social interventions to achieve scaled impact. Establishing a marketplace system is a collaborative endeavor, and we encourage members to get involved in a variety of activities and projects:
- Exchange Membership - Join the Exchange -- membership is free!
- Funder Working Group - Request an invitation to join an issue-based funder group in education, poverty, health or impact investing (for funders only)
- Funder Network - Sign up to receive periodic investment recommendations of top-performing, evidence-based nonprofits (for funders only)
- S&I 100 - Nominate nonprofits to this funding platform
- S&I 100 Review Team - Apply to serve as a reviewer of nonprofits for placement on the investment platform
- Annual Conference - Request an Invitation to the 2013 Annual Conference - by invitation only
- Knowledge Center - Submit articles, publications, or research on scaling social impact